Kids’ Company Assistant Substitutes Before/After School Program
Begins/Work Schedule: Hours Vary, based on need and acceptance of work, On-call
Salary: $17.20 per hour
1. Assist the Site Leader in planning, implementing and carrying out the daily lesson plans in accordance with the SACC standards and district policy.
2. Supervise children’s activities, as directed by the Site Leader, including set-up and clean-up.
3. Be responsible for discipline procedures when directly involved with the situation.
4. Be an active game and project leader, participating in all activities.
5. Keep program supplies in order and inform the Site Leader when more materials are needed.
6. Be available to work on release days, as scheduled by the Site Leader Kids’ Company Leader or Coordinator.
7. Keep the Site Leader and Kids’ Company Leader informed of any concerns, activities, accidents or unusual situations.
8. Attend staff meetings and recommended training programs to meet the in-service training requirements.
9. Promote teamwork, customer service and a positive image of the program to peers, children, parents and the public at large.
10. Maintain confidentiality of all children and parents/guardians involved in the Kids’ Company Program.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.