Duty Days Per Year: 200-220 pro-rated
Hours Per Day: 3.5 hours between 5:45 am-9:15am & 2.75 hours between 3:15pm- 6:00pm Total of 6.25 hours per day
Type of Position: (X) Continuing ( ) Temporary
Location: East Bethel Elementary School
Salary: $12.30/hour and up, depending on qualifications and according to the Unaffiliated Work Agreement
Supervisor of Position: Chris Spindler-Schlottman, Kids Connection Program Manager
- First Aid and CPR Certification preferred
Summary of Duties:
- Kids Connection is a child care program providing before and after school care for children 3 years old through 5th grade.
- Kids Connection Instructors may work morning hours, after school hours, or both. Instructors may work Non School Days and summers
- Instructors supervise and interact with school-age children in the gym, during outdoor activities and assist with the implementation of classroom activities.
- Kids Connection Instructors may assist in planning appropriate activities and other duties as assigned.
Job Description: Unaffiliated Employees – Kid’s Connection Instructor
The policy of the school district is to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The school district does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, sexual orientation, including gender identity or expression, age, family care leave status, or veteran status. The school district also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees.