Multi-Categorical Special Education Paraprofessional
Monticello Middle School
4.5 Hrs/Day Monday-Friday
This position involves working with students with multiple disabilities. The position includes supporting the students with functional academics, mainstream classroom activities, outdoor activities and assisting with behaviors,as well as any and all other activities/duties that are needed to meet the needs of students in the program. Additional duty list attached.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Two years post-secondary education in a related field is required.
- Experience working with elementary aged students.
Essential Skills Required:
- Establishes a culture for learning by supporting the mission, beliefs and the strategic plan of the district
- Inspires and engages all students in relevant learning
- Ability to work under the direction of multiple certified staff (SPED and general ed)
- Maintain confidentiality of information about students, staff and families
- Experience working with diverse students and families
Apply online at Monticello Schools Employment Opportunities