Health assistant substitutes
• To provide episodic care and first aid to all students under direction and guidance of the licensed school nurse.
• Be responsible for health services clerical details including, but not limited to: maintenance of accurate health records — distributing, collecting and recording health information forms
• Filing and other related functions for maintenance of an organized and effective health office.
• Willingness to lift, carry and physically manage as necessary.
• Clerical tasks such as record keeping, computer input and filing.
• Able to attend work regularly and report to work in a timely manner.
• Current first aid certification.
• Current CPR certification.
• Computer and other clerical skills.
• Ability to work well with students, staff and parents.
Apply on line at www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp