Paraprofessional – Special Education (PSA) Kids’ Campus
PSA will assist in maximizing the learning experience of children with special needs during their summer programming at Camp Horizons/Big Shots
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist Lead Staff in providing behavrior reinforcement and managing child’s needs while at camp.
- Assist and support , interpersonal skills and activities, daily living needs and social/emotional needs for child.
- Ability to be flexible with schedules.
- Supervising and assisting child during arrival/departure from camp and other daily needs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow program direction as provided by site leads and program coordinador.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds in weight
- Ability to demonstrate prompt, regular and reliable attendance
- Prefer highly qualified, either by providing transcripts showing 60 completed semester college credits or two years of full-time college, or passing score on the ParaPro Assessment
Hours Per Day: Up to 6.25
Rate of Pay: $17.25 per hour
If you have questions, contact Sam Robertson 651-480-7676 firstname.lastname@example.org