PRINCIPAL AT LAKEVIEW ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Salary range of $116,525 to $133,131 plus benefits
- Serve as the educational leader with responsibility for the planning, delivery and evaluation of curriculum and instruction.
- Implement the school district goals and strategic priorities in accordance with the Unified District Vision.
- Establish and maintain an effective learning climate in the school for each student.
- Initiate designs and implement programs to meet specific needs of students.
- Provide for effective use of instructional technology.
- Direct all business, staffing and budgetary procedures related to the school and its programs.
- Provide staff coaching, supervision and professional development to improve the quality of instruction.
- Current MN administrative license for elementary school principal.
- Minimum of three years of successful experience as a head or assistant principal required.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and unify the faculty, staff and community around challenging goals that will continuously improve the results for students.
- In-depth knowledge of national standards, results-oriented instructional strategies, and traditional and authentic student assessment practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills.
- History of implementing educational programs with demonstrated high expectations for all students and staff.
- Demonstrated commitment to equal educational opportunities for all students.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR ALL CANDIDATES
Apply on-line at www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp
POSTING OPEN THROUGH AUGUST 10, 2022
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description.
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.
Equity is one of District 281 core values and is essential to our goal of putting children first to ensure college and career readiness. A diverse workforce fuels innovation and allows us to better understand, communicate with, and educate our students. District 281 will not deny anyone the opportunity for training or employment because of sex, race, religion, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, sexual preference, disability, or status with regard to public assistance.
Human Resources Program Director
4148 Winnetka Avenue North
New Hope, MN 55427