Position Hours: Casual/0.2 FTE
Location: South Ridge School, Culver, MN
We’re currently accepting applications for a 0.2 FTE Mathematics Educator.
Skills & Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to assist in providing safe and respectful learning environments for students
- Maintain student confidentiality
- Knowledge, skill, and/or experience in the instruction of Mathematics topics.
- Ability to maintain age appropriate class instruction and learning goals.
- Must hold or obtain an active teaching permission from PELSB
- Must complete pre-employment background check
- Approved teaching license in Mathematics or related area is strongly preferred. Please contact our Human Resources Department for more information.
St. Louis County Schools, ISD 2142 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.