Position: Special Education Support Professional
Schedule: 5 days / week, 5.75 hours / day, 9 months / year
Location: PRIDE Transitions
Beginning: As Agreed Upon
Rate of Pay: Per Master Agreement
Deadline to Apply: 09/30/20 or Until Filled
- Assist classroom teacher with implementation of behavior / academic plans
- Potential of working 1:1 with students
- Monitoring students during classroom work time and other times noted
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must enjoy working with children with special needs (academic and / or behavior)
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexible, punctual, and willing to learn new things
- Is able to work as a team with other adults
See why BHM Schools is the place to dream, believe and achieve. From early childhood, to kindergarten to graduation and to adulthood, the BHM School District provides a variety of opportunities for every age. Click HERE or visit our website at www.bhmschools.org to view a short video about our district.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applicants interested in this position must complete an application online by visiting our district website at www.bhmschools.org.> District> Employment> Current Openings & Online Application. If you previously applied with BHM Schools and wish to update your application materials, login to AppliTrack and select ‘edit.’ If you need technical support please visit applitrack.com/apphelp for answers to frequently asked application questions or ‘submit a request‘ to AppliTrack for assistance with your application.