STARS Summer Academy Music Teacher
Garlough Elementary School
July 15 – 8:00am-10:00am
June 30 – 6 hours
July 5-8 – 7:15am-1:15pm
$30.00 per hour
- Valid Minnesota teaching license
- Strong desire and skill to work with struggling students
- High level of organizational skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience teaching elementary school students
- Familiar with Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Ability to speak Spanish fluently or conversationally
- Provide music lessons to classrooms of students.
- Evaluate and monitors students’ progress and keeps accurate records.
- Create a safe and positive classroom environment for effective learning.
- Establish and maintain standards of student and classroom management required to achieve effective participation in all activities.
- Communicate with parents or guardians as needed.
To be considered for this position, please apply on-line at: http://www.applitrack.com/isd197/onlineapp/default.aspx
Position will remain open until filled.