A Dome Supervisor is a position that supervises the Packer Dome while events are taking place.
Collect fees dome renter fees
Monitor traffic entering facility
Pick up garbage in facility
Lock up complex at end of night
Set up and tear down support of various events
Periodic cleaning of high-touch points
Educate newcomers on new procedures put in place
Occasional salting and shoveling dome entrances
This is a part-time, seasonal position, while the dome is inflated.
Applicants can expect to work 6-20 hours per week, depending on willingness, availability, and each week’s schedule. The following are general hours of coverage, though subject to change are:
· Monday – Friday: 3:30 pm – 8:30 pm
· Saturday-Sunday: 8am – 8pm (split into two shifts, and may be different every weekend.)
– Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion
– Able to work in an environment under/around 50 degrees
– Have ability to enforce rules as issues arise Alex Pitzen email@example.com