Wayzata Public Schools is currently seeking Health Office Paraprofessional Subs who share in our commitment to supporting the health needs of our students
What does Wayzata Public Schools offer you?
1. A wide variety of subbing options with seven elementary schools, 3 middle schools, and one high school.
2. Wayzata Public Schools has a proven commitment to excellence as demonstrated by the academic performance of its students.
3. Our district utilizes the Aesop automated sub placement system which provides you with convenient on-line and telephone options for picking up jobs.
4. Whether you are retired, or an up and coming education professional, we offer you the flexibility to get work experience that matches your schedule.
What are we looking for?
- Must have a High School diploma.
- Must have CPR and First aid certification.
- Previous experience working with children in a health care environment preferred. Special Needs experience is also preferred.
- Must be willing to perform healthcare activities delegated by district nurse
- Position may require you to move, lift, or pull more than 50 pounds
- Candidates with a high degree of flexibility and willingness to work in a variety of settings with a variety of children are highly preferred.
- Some data entry in a computerized data system required.