Description: SUBSTITUTE Classroom Paraeducator
Work in elementary school buildings on an on-call and as-needed basis.
- Provide supervision to students in grades K-5 during lunch and recess.
- Support student academic needs in a variety of classroom settings as assigned.
- Collaborate with other paraprofessionals for the benefit of all students.
- Paraprofessionals must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job, which entails outdoor supervision in various weather conditions.
- Be a motivated, self-starter with the ability to handle situations with a calm demeanor.
- Flexibility and a cooperative nature are required.
Bargaining Group and Level: NA
District Website: www.orono.k12.mn.us