This position is a temporary position supporting students with special needs in multiple categories including ASD, DCD,EBD,SLD and PI. The teacher will provide direct service to student with PI, ASD, DCD , SLD and/ or EBD needs.
The position will operate from 1/4/2021 until 6/3/2021
Essential Skills Required:
- Communicate and collaborate effectively
- Excellent attendance
- Knowledge and application of technology and assistive technology
- Develop lesson plans to meet the individual needs of students, facilitate learning and meet individual learning goals
- Maintain confidentiality of information about students, families and staff
- Experience working with diverse students and families
- Assist with supervision of students during non-academic education activities
- Support Special Education Teachers with Due Process Requirements including progress reports, IEP’s and Evalaution Reports.