Part time: 16-22 hours/week
Monday – Thursday (Fridays, if rain date needed)
June 13-September 1, 2022
MME and MMW
Starting at $11.94 per hour
Primary Objective of Positions:
To assist in teaching group tennis lessons to youth ages 3-14 at outdoor tennis courts.
- Assist tennis instructors in teaching summer tennis classes, supervise participants, manage class environment.
- Plan and carry out age-appropriate activities consistent with class goals.
- Provide a safe, caring, fun environment for children.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Establish a positive and friendly relationship with parents
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Evidence of experience and knowledge of tennis.
- Evidence of successful experience working with children.
- First Aid & CPR certified – certification available once hired.
- Evidence of positive interpersonal skills; ability to relate well to children and adults.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven record of punctuality and responsibility.