Position Description/Qualifications – Tutor:
- AA college degree or 2 years of college required. Training or experience working with children in a group tutorial and supervisory setting.
- Interpersonal skills that lend themselves to a compatible working relationship with students and other adults in the workplace as determined by the principal.
- Ability to assist students in learning basic elementary school curriculum.
- Maintain the same high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality as is expected of fully licensed teachers.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Learning Specialist and the Principal.
Position Description/Qualifications – Noon Supervisor:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work outdoors in various kinds of weather for 20 – 30 minutes
- Responsible for physical safety and emotional behavior of an entire grade level while supervising students on the playground, cafeteria and classroom. This includes implementing discipline plans when necessary.
- 5.75 Hours/Day – 1.25 Noon Supervisor; 4.5 Tutor
- Student Contact Days
- Start and End Time 9:30-3:45
- Start Date: ASAP
- Tutor/Noon Supervisor (B-2-1): $17.39 – $21.78 per hour (depending on experience) 20-21 LEAF contract
Please apply online at https://isd194.org/employment/
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY